The Only Shoulder Stretch You'll Ever Need.
Is working from a laptop really taking a toll on your shoulders? Try this incredible shoulder release for your Upper Fibers Of Trapezius!
1. Sit in a neutral position with a tall spine and shoulders relaxed.
2. To stretch the left side, tilt your left ear to your left shoulder.
3. Use your right hand to firmly grab your shoulder (upper trap muscle).
4. Slowly begin tilting your right ear to your right shoulder.
5. When you feel a deep stretch, hold that position for 20-30 seconds.
6. Repeat the same for the right side.
Voila! A simple and super effective tight shoulder release!
To book your next massage or reiki service at Blue Nile Massage & Wellness located in Halifax, Nova Scotia, visit our online booking page here.